View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 01:12 PM   #169
OptimusPrimeTime
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer4eve
It never amazes me how ignorant a lot of people are in the world, that's why I'm in the business of selling. You can sell people anything and they will buy it because their expectations are so low and they will settle for anything. Time and time again EA Sports has failed with mediocrity and lies to make money and people keep shelling it out and making excuses for the reason to spend on a game that's still stuck in PS2/XBOX era. It has yet to make it to last gen! ... despite what others have shown what can be done and have raise the bar. This is the very reason why they bought the license because they couldn't compete. For all the people that say it's the NFL who wanted this is nuts! If that's the case then why pursue college football as well? they knew 2k Sports was on a level they couldn't compete with, so they made sure they took both license. This screenshot that got some people excited could have been done on last gen. This is not next gen, stop settling, expect more ! demand more! never stop pushing the envelope. So glad that didn't get basketball too, people would be praising how good NBA Live 14 look ... and we know that's garbage because another game has shown the possibility to do more and expect more.
While agree with most of what you are saying I do believe that the NFL approached EA about the exclusive license. 2k was selling the game for what 25 bucks brand new, and that in term hurt the NFLs bottom line