Old 06-07-2014, 05:34 AM   #164
SPRINGS03
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Yep, you're right.

This will be my 11th 2K and I feel like I am an undesired consumer because I dont buy VC, don't buy in to all of Ronnie's **** and stick to realistic associations.

I disagree. While I think the design choices are wrong the core gameplay is better than ever before. The fact many of us are longtime supporters should give us some input into the design process.
I've never bought vc and i refuse to out of principle. And yeah, ronnie is full of crap i learned that a couple years ago lol. Good luck with realistic associations in next gen though, 2k is ruining that as well because they don't want the consumers to have control over anything anymore so you're stuck with a mygm with teams making stupid trades and free agents like lebron going to the utah jazz or some nonsense.

Eh, i disagree about the core gameplay. Its probably smoother, but it still has the same legacy issues that haven't been addressed in years. There are issues that have been a problem since 2k9(such as awareness in loose ball situations, passing, and rebounding to name a few). And it's like they haven't even tried to fix them because there has been no improvement in these areas.