View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 03:41 PM   #1
Rocky
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30
Some questions about editing All Pro Football....

Ok, I suddenly got the urge to give this game another shot and I'm in love again. That said, I just want to create maybe 4 or 5 complete NFL teams to play around with for awhile. However, its been a terribly long time since I've messed with Finn's editor or the Hex file. I tried looking at previous threads but I'm completely lost now (which is funny because I remember when this game got first cracked by the editor and how excited we were ). So I was wondering if some of you that have been looking at the file recently can help me with a couple of questions.

1. What is the offset for my created team players in the hex editor? I'm talking more about generics than anything. Reason why I'm asking is that I want full control over my teams playbooks and depth charts, therefore I want to edit generic players on my created team, not the default teams.

2. The names...I'm at a complete loss about how to edit names other than making them created players and doing it in game. Last I remember, this messes up the file somehow.

3. In additon to #2, team names....can I edit those?

4. Has anybody figured out how to make these teams playable online?

Thanks in advance.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove