View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 10:23 AM   #190
Harden26
Banned

OVR: 0
Icon11 Re: NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
So much this. I was sooooo pissed when I found out this was in the freaking mobile version and not the consoles
You guys dont realize why 2k takes out game modes like this. It is because they are fun and there is no real way they can include them in the game without looking like greedy schmucks. In order to unlock them they would probably charge you 1k vc each and that would upset everyone.

It is the same reason they took out association. It does not fit in with this pay to win model. If they made it pay 2 win then everyone would be upset. The truth is mygm is the pay to win version of association. They just renamed it to trick consumers into playing new game modes that all require vc to advance.

2k is a company. We buy their video games to have fun, and they sell them to us to make money. They understand their goals and motives, it is the consumers job to say i think i will skip it until they make the game enjoyable for me.