View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 04:31 PM   #14
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: In-Depth Gameplay Interview With Rex Dickson

yeah, so hard to judge. Everything 'sounds' great. They obviously worked 'hard' on defense, and he makes mentions of some important legacy issues like QB accuracy and WR/DB interactions. I like the defensive camera thing and this will be cool to see implemented, if done correctly. And, as much as I want to refrain from mentioning 2k5, it's tough. 2k5 implemented an in player cam that worked similarly to this defensive camera, and they had a fully working halftime show. All done on the Xbox, not Xbox 360, the original Xbox. So, it's just always tough to be fired up about things that were available what, 10 years ago? On an inferior platform? But, overall, I am legitimately looking forward to playing Madden 15. I'm happy about what is said in this interview, and I enjoyed the E3 vid stuff about Madden. Although, nothing is good to go until you see someone actually playing the game to see if these things have been implemented correctly, so that remains to be seen. I am looking forward to playing it, though.