View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 06:36 PM   #25
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Seems they didn't get the memo that they have the wrong color for the 49ers pants. It must have been hard not noticing when actually having access to all 19 games they played in last year... and the 19 they played in the year before that... and so on and so on.

Kane99 told me he had this on his "to fix" list. I wonder what happened with that (what happened man? ).

http://s21.postimg.org/lbwzpll7r/29104.jpg

Notice how they are actually darker and have a different yellow/blue differential in real life. smh.

I guess I'll go back to emailing the NFLPA, Jed York and everyone associated with the game or the league I can contact again. I did actually get a response from the NFLPA last year regarding the gold helmet, and EA/Tiburon actually fixed it midway through the release/media cycle (they showed a trailer that had the old flat tan helmets, then I sent a flurry of emails to everyone I could find, got a response from the NFLPA, and suddenly the helmets became metallic gold). It certainly couldn't hurt, although correlation doesn't equal causation, naturally.

Mods: if you think this belongs in the uniform thread by all means please move it.
Advertisements - Register to remove