View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 07:24 PM   #40
Step2001
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Hopefully there is specific Audio Commentary for Pre-Season, Regular Season & the Post Season. I know it touches on it, but nothing in-depth.

The audio commentary needs to connect All the years together as you play. Players Breakout Season, Players having a down year. Calling the team who won the Super Bowl the previous season "Super Bowl Champs" during the following season.
It can't feel like just Single Consecutive season's and nothing tying them together.

Rookies, Talk About them, as they are each team future. Presentation wise, add the "R" next to their picture.

Better Hall Of Fame induction announcements. Players passed over and not heard about again making it into the Hall!

Injury System fix! My Players getting a lot of Broken Collarbone injuries. Need new system with setbacks and each player is different when it comes to recovery.
Injuries need to be year round & in practice. Injury recovery need to carryover into the next season.
Players needing Off-Season Surgery and getting updates from Medical Staffs.
The addition of the PUP List!
OL & DL injuries?
Removing any injury blocker based on my depth chart. An injury just happens. If I have a One FB on my roster & he get injured, then I have to adjust by moving a TE over or use another RB OR just stay out of any Alignment that uses a FB. Same with my QB Depth Chart.

Like the Presentation like the QB light jogging over to the sideline during a timeout. Nice Touch! Look forward to seeing others......

Will there be a Off-Season Weekly Re-Cap show covering Player moves (Re-Signing, Release/Cut, Retirements)?

The Draft Presentation? A better breakdown on trades.

Scouting revamp? Adding a scouts & and info on players based off the scouts info. Each team has different info on players. Each team views players differently based on their scouts info.

8 man Practice Squad

Fixed Cut Down Days during Pre-Season Schedule. Should be Two, After 3rd Pre-Season game & Final one after the last Pre-Season Game.

Lessen Players coming out of retirement. In My Madden 25 CFM, Ray Lewis coming out of retirement for the second time. A handful of others coming out of retirement to, hmm.

46 Game Day Roster

Full Coaching Staff, Already have other Coaches on the sidelines!