View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 02:16 AM   #33
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: OS Roundtable: Is Madden's Focus Where it Should Be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I just don't understand how 2k who has less than half the development team madden has finds a way to put in 3-4x the features in the same cycle that madden has? I think that's where the frustration lies. Other games blow us away with numerous new features that the community asks for while madden does not. You see devs for FIFA, 2k, the show, EA MMA all on these forums while I never see any ea madden guys on here anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong but last I remember was Ian. I think I'm getting sidetracked but my point was that ea seems to not care about making a football simulation game the past few years. I think that is changing with this regime however. I like the direction and everything I'm hearing but it's just not enough year in and year out compared to what other games are doing.
This exactly ^^^. That is one of the things for sure. However, I will say, I like Rex's mind set about "building". That being said, they need to be able to do more each cycle. Give us a complete game. There will never be no more things to add to make the game realistic and great.

Great post...