View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 02:54 AM   #11
MattSacramento
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pet peeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogeyman124
Holy hell. I've never been hit that bad but I believe it. I would have turned the game off without saving and played that one again. I've only done it a couple times but I admit to backing out of the CFM without saving after that kind of thing happens. I was hit with 22/24 in a Super Bowl a couple seasons back, but never 25/25.

It was the most frustrating video game experience I've ever had. I got hit with that no-huddle cheese at the end of the half, and he was like 8-8 or 9-9 on that drive alone. I tried cover 1, cover 2, cover 3, cover 4, cover 6, cover 9, nickel, dime, quarter, man, blitz, spy, punt block-EVERYTHING. He could not-****ing-miss. I gave up trying to stop it when Jeremy Kerley trucked two different guys on the same run after he caught a screen. Some games, you have fun, and it feels like real football. But in others, it feels like the CPU knows exactly what play you called and how to counter it. I call a blitz, he comes out in a 5 wide set. I call a zone, he runs a slant or a screen. I call a man-to-man, he runs it 30-40 yards. ****ing rigged and unplayable at times.
Advertisements - Register to remove