Old 06-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #54
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 15: Hands-On Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I thought I read from the Q&A with the game developer in which he stated there was WR/DB interaction? I could have sworn I read that from one of the questions. I would have to go back & see though. If not, this is ridiculous. This should be a given for this game by now. It's been asked to be added for years now. How hard can this be? Make the darn game like the NFL! Geez!

Dropped DB passes & no WR/DB interaction are two areas of gameplay that need to be addressed. Oh! It's OK! We have next year to wait & see if these get added. I can't believe some of this stuff that continues with this game. Do they even get any NFL player opinions on what to add to the game? Do they take the game cover guys at all & ask them for their input?

If they did we would see a much better game. Get some NFL players in the darn studio when making the game & let them help make this game. We would all be complaining less & love the game. I still like this game but they need to make big improvements.
Definitely feel your frustration but they seem to have chosen to address certain issues as in-depth as possible versus a less in-depth, sweeping approach. FYI, there is a write up stating that even though there doesn't seem to be an overhaul of WR/DB interaction that's sorely needed, the WR/DB fighting for the football/pass has improved.

"...In Madden 15, WRs and DBs will make efforts to catch balls that are close. This parlays into some interesting animations for jump balls and diving catches where the DB will simultaneously make a play on the ball even if the play results in a catch from the WR. Compounded with additional adjustments to the catch windows and DB swat, the passing game is definitely more polished than it has ever been and a far cry from last year's frustrating stencil and stamp results...." http://traditionsportsonline.com/thr...-means.111074/