View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 09:23 PM   #610
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Why do people keep hating on the vision cone? Lol. This was one of the few gimmicks that 1. Made sense - size of vision cone relating to QB actual vision (manning having the largest. Vick having the smallest back in those days made total sense). 2. U could look off safeties - I recall this actually working well enough, too. 3. The accuracy of the pass absolutely WAS affected by whether your WR was in the window or not. Mapped to the right stick worked well for me. So, for me, this was one of the very few things madden ever created all by themselves that not only was a creative take on QB play in general, but was actually implemented correctly on the first take. I would expect this to be the type of thing to toggle on/off for users as opposed to being mandatory gameplay, but I enjoyed it. I am strictly an offline player, btw. Maybe, that made a difference. I have no idea how it played in multiplayer, but I was pretty happy with it vs. CPU. Can anyone explain the biggest gripe with this? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk