View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 01:10 AM   #650
TheRealHST
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
bout what I expected from another Madden....at this point it comes down to your own personal Madden tolerance level.

In terms of where they are at for Madden....Id say they finally climbed out of that colossal hole they dug for themselves during the 360/PS3 era and are back to around that Madden 04-06 level of fun factor more or less.............but you have to ask yourself is that enough given its 2014 not 2004...and worth your yearly 60+ dollars

For me...no, A lot of this stuff should have been in the game ages ago and Im just too burnt out from past Maddens to keep up with what IMO is minimal upgrades......Not to mention Im still highly ticked about missing features/Options from the Great Purge of Madden 13

Maybe in a few years the juice will be worth the squeeze.
I have a high tolerance level for Madden except for one thing....the Passing game. In Madden 25, even on 100 accuracy you still couldn't throw the ball exactly where you wanted it. Or put the ball where you wanted.

I hate bringing up 2k because its getting old, but we know...total control passing.

That's all Madden has to add for me. Total control passing