View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #71
Bolieve
Banned

Bolieve's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
I understand your frustration. I almost did that last year until I read about the workaround. Granted, the workaround was very limited, but it was enough for me to go ahead and buy it. I even canceled my pre-order, didn't get it during the midnight release. I was that ticked.

Now if they have the workaround this year, it's enough for me to buy. I did enjoy it last year. Now if we don't get CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise and they fixed the workaround, I'll just trade it back in for another game.

Now here's the other kicker. Obviously, Madden NFL 15 for the Gen 4 will be obviously be more advanced than the Gen 3. The game play, graphics, etc. But how different overall? Some NCAA Football developers are working on the Gen 3 version. Who from that team and how many is uncertain, but will they ad their twist or simply just follow the guidelines? NCAA Football is famous for their CPU vs. CPU in Dynasty Mode, will they implement it in the Gen 3 Madden? Will they be allowed to do so? This is important for me because I'm getting it on the 360.

So many questions and it seems like the Gen 3 and 4 will be different other than the obvious reasons. No porting on this game.
If we don't hear anything at least a month before the release, then I'll be really annoyed. WWE games usually gives us all the info around the 2 month mark. No reason we should have to wait until the game is released to discover what's in and what's out.
Advertisements - Register to remove