Old 06-12-2014, 02:16 PM   #741
extremeskins04
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
That would so lame if they folded to the criticism & totally scrapped the halftime show next year smh. However I wouldn't put it pass them because they've done things like that in the past (Extra Point Show from Madden 10 ring a bell?) I have faith in this dev team so I really hope they put in the work instead of taking the easy way out like in years past by giving up on features. They just really need to flush it out next year (make it flow better, better replay angles, add highlights from games around the league, etc..)
But if they don't scrap it and try to improve it, they will work on that and skip all the other gameplay mechanics that we've been wanting fixed. THE FUNDAMENTALS are broken, have been broken and are in some ways getting worse.

They seem to devote all of their time to ONE thing and do everything else half-assed, and even that ONE thing isn't even good and THAT is a problem. They devoted a TON of time to the Halftime show and it's really bad. Everything else suffers.

I just don't get how one other game can do everything AMAZING in just ONE year, and it's taken 10 years for EA to try and still can't. TEN YEARS. Is that bad coders? Bad management? Is it really at the leadership level that is causing this?

I don't know what is the problem.

Last edited by extremeskins04; 06-12-2014 at 02:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove