View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 04:55 PM   #98
SamuraiX
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: EA Still Owns the NFL License Exclusively

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombSong
I think going forward we need to address the problem where the problem lives and call it by its real name. The problem is not EA, they are the facilitator of the problem. TIBURON IS the problem. They don't have the talent there to do what the VC guys did 7 years ago. I saw in another thread guys making excuses for how madden 15's animations dont look good because we are looking at them on compressed youtube videos. LOL.

Here is a compressed youtube video of AP2k8, why do their 7 year old animations look better than yet to be released Madden 15 ?

Since REX likes making challenges how about he show us some Madden 15 tackling footage / animations / OL/DL interactions that match or surpass some of the stuff we see here:

Also why can I send more that one man in motion in AP2K8 but still can't do it in Madden 15 ? Why can't we decide a blitz angle in Madden 15 but could in Ap2k8 ? Why can I hold more plays in my custom playbook in Ap2k8 than Madden 15 ? Why can I setup player packages for formations in Ap2k8 but can't in Madden 15 ? Why is there a around the league Halftime show in 2K5 but STILL NONE in Madden 15 ?

We can go on and on. Here is another challenge to REX play any 2k8 highlight video on youtube and play any Madden 15 video from where ever you want to get it at E3 then ask the crowd which game looks more next gen football.
Idk how anyone can look at these vids from over 7 years ago and wonder why poeple give Madden a hard time the way they do. Goodness freakin gracious.

Last edited by SamuraiX; 06-13-2014 at 05:00 PM.