View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #106
dkp23
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: EA Still Owns the NFL License Exclusively

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsontide27
In my opinion, people are getting mad at the wrong company. If there is a company to be mad at, be mad at the NFL and not EA / 2K .
EA makes the game, a subpar game. Things many said would happen to madden after exclusivitiy has essentially happened. No competition means no incentive to upgrade the game. Now it is a stretch to say they have not upgraded the game, but the point was if they are not being pushed, then they can add things that should of been added at their own pace. it took EA 5 years to get online franchise and we are now in year 9 and no gang tackling. It took them two years to even fix the damn wind being wrong.

I can list a whole lot of things that they said are improved and didnt. How many years to do we have to see a q&A with a person from ea saying "Ratings now matter", so it didnt matter before? why have ratings then? why have public ratings?

I think people have every right to be made at EA.

It is pretty simple, if madden was actually a good game, i dont think EA would get a lot of heat from their customers as they do today.