Old 06-14-2014, 01:01 AM   #895
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Moderators: I hope the following post is okay. If you feel this is not appropriate, please delete.

If Madden is the only football game in town, we might as well try to make it the best it can be through respectable suggestions. And if the current development team is looking to move towards simulation and emulate what we see on TV, espn, etc., providing visual guides and cues, I figured would be best.

jpdavis82, would you be able to tweet the following three youtube videos to Larry Ridley and Brian Murray, and let them know that this is how we would like to see the halftime show. Hopefully the community here has the same feeling as I do. I would like to see the halftime presentation in broadcast camera view where the gamer can see the play actually develop from beginning to end.

The following video is from an actual live Chris Berman halftime (fastest 3 minutes) show: start @0:27.
Notice the broadcast view to the halftime show. It shows how the plays were developed and the broadcast view gives visual cues and reference to where the play starts and ends.

The following two videos is the halftime show from the "other" game.
Notice the broadcast view to the halftime show. It shows how the plays were developed and the broadcast view gives visual cues and reference to where the play starts and ends.

I tweeted them the link to this post. I think something like this is what we are getting at least for now, but in the future I think they want to build and expand it.
http://youtu.be/azSRkknIMLo
Advertisements - Register to remove