Old 06-14-2014, 04:25 AM   #900
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Did you tweet the "NFL on CBS Halftime Recap Broncos Patriots" to Larry and Brian Murray, because the "NFL on CBS Halftime Recap Broncos Patriots" is definitely not want we want. It is a "recap," not a halftime show at all. Plus, it doesn't show anything in broadcast view, and there is practically no point of reference at all with respect to the field and where the players are on the field. It doesn't show the beginning and end of the plays.

I would really appreciate it if you would tweet the three youtube videos to both Larry and especially Brian Murray because it is Brian Murray who laid out the current Madden Halftime show, I think. I would do it myself, but I have no clue how twitter works.

Thanks appreciative.

EDIT: I mean if they want to include that "NFL on CBS Halftime Recap" immediately after the broadcast version halftime show, then that's fine. But we definitely need the primary halftime show to be in full broadcast view. We need to point of reference with respect to the field and where the players are, and we need to see how the play developed from beginning to end.
No I didn't say that, and I'm using that YouTube video to show you as a point of reference what I think they were wanting it to be like for year one. They're probably already working on the halftime show for the future and at this point the halftime show in Madden 15 can only be tweaked in terms of performance not overhauled. We have to be realistic and understand that if they adopt these ideas, they will be for next year or later, the game this year will go final in about a month.

Here Rex gives some insight on their plan for halftime

OS: The Show Time pre-game and halftime show sounds interesting. Will the show cover other games in progress, showing highlights from those games as well or will it only discuss the game you are playing?

RD: For the first year of the new pre-game and halftime shows, it is about the game you are playing, but we’re definitely looking at ways to expand it in the future. The halftime show is a huge breakthrough for the Madden NFL franchise and something we’re very excited to give to fans.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 06-14-2014 at 04:31 AM.