Old 06-14-2014, 11:55 AM   #909
DeuceDouglas
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
But you have to look at two things: The way the defense was aligned and who was covering him. They had the box stacked with only a single safety deep. That safety will obviously most likely get pulled to the side with the two WRs. So that leaves Veron Davis, one of the fastest most athletic TEs running against Wagner and Irvin I think. He's going to outrun them to the corner every single time. That's the way it should play out. Also look at how much time he had to throw. If the Seahawks D gets pressure it wouldn't allow for that late developing corner route. Should've been a TD all day tho as it was drawn up. This goes to show the fault's in the CPU play calling more than anything imo.
Watching it again and it almost seems to me like Irvin is initially in coverage on Davis and almost passes him off to Wagner who was late turning his hips to break to the corner. I don't mind that happening every so often and it is All-Pro. Just want to see things a bit tighter.

One thing I did like though was the fact that Davis didn't come off the line clean. Not sure if that was new or not but I don't remember seeing that in last years (360). It wasn't exactly a jam but he didn't come too clean off the line.

Quote:
I don't think Madden has that yet. They are either in passing mode or running mode. I don't see them escape the pocket with urgency but looking to pass. Occasionally they will stop scrambling and throw but its rare.
Yeah. I mean, there's a huge hole there so I understand the tuck and run. My only issue is just that. It's either passing or running mode. Definitely would like to see that in the future where the QB starts to scramble and then brings it back up and throws down field.

Quote:
Nice catch. That has been an issue with players running into each other. this Player Sense 2.0 they talk about should address that too but it doesn't seem to. I'm hoping the late reaction has to do with ratings.
I don't so much have a problem with the bumping into each other. I actually kind of like that. Just don't want to see that huge of a gap on a crosser like that. Although, he was playing off him but I would just like to see him trail and react better. Still real early though.