View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 02:37 PM   #924
lolfalconsbeatu
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11
Icon7 Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Not gonna lie, madden 15 could really be fun this year. Hearing brief observations about how the OL and DL seem to be more violent, gets me excited. Also all of the talk of the money plays being eliminated.

For me personally, I play madden mostly online - and I never use a defensive line player. With the improvements on shedding blocks, disengaging and lam that - I'm gonna actually try out being a DE, looks like of you
Time stuff right, being a DE could be beneficial. I'm so use to seeing my friends and other people simply mashing the controller as a DE, sometimes getting somewhere - but most of the time getting absolutely nowhere..

I can't lie though, people who seem to master the art of playing with a DL seem to be lot better than those who play with safeties and whatnot because they know how to create pressure.

Pressure is key in real life, so it should be no exception in madden. 3 to 4 seconds max, and the pocket should be collapsing. I'm very interested on seeing how madden will play out this year.