View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 04:10 PM   #35
friscob
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Yea the game is nothing to me without offline franchise mode and online ccm leagues, just like how a lot of you feel.

Really want the xp system fixed so a few years down the road my team isn't basically an all madden team while cpu teams never really progress. Sim injuries need to get fixed so we can reach a level where its on par with what i experience in my games.

A better set of sliders would be amazing. Bring back a blockshedding and rb ability slider to help out the CPU. Allow me to set formation subs outside of games b/c its an absolute pain to do once the game starts.

Re-signing players should be more difficult when they reach their last year in a contract. A player who might have an overall rating of 85 but just won the DPOY shouldn't resign without costing me a pretty penny. They should allow an option to restructure contracts. There should be the short term IR (or whatever its called) where guys can come back after being placed on it. A lot of additions they could make to make the experience more immersive

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat

Last edited by friscob; 06-14-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove