View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 07:46 PM   #183
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: EA Still Owns the NFL License Exclusively

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
We do not know what you do, but by your remarks it doesn't sound like you own a business that employs hundreds of employees or else you would understand where we are coming from.

On a side note, the NFLs #1 priority is a strong brand name. EAs #1 is the bottom line. Neither of these parties have gameplay as a top priority. Sure, we as consumers suffer, but once people accept the fact that we are not top priority then you give yourself the chance to actually enjoy anything you invest money in.

This journey that brought us to M15 started with the vision on M13. Stop comparing it to games of the past or other sports games. It's a waste of time. Do your research, play the game before you buy, and make a decision. Your life will be easier by not looking for faults.
Spare us, friend. No one looks for faults just for looking for faults. When they are glaring issues that jump out and hit you in the face, it can't be helped. Also, he has every right to compare it to older games. This is the only NFL game, why would anyone want to go backwards. We can all easily say, based on your post history, that you have tunnel vision, and you have never even played anything other than Madden. If the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be the first person going nuts in all of these threads (assuming they were 2k or Sony threads), about how you hate the game because it doesn't give you what Madden did (in your opinion).

Stop trying to make everyone else feel the way about madden that you do. If you love Madden and find it to be the best thing ever, then what do you care what Sage or anyone else thinks here? I know I wouldn't, and I probably wouldn't even have the need to be on a discussion board discussing it. I'm too busy playing it.