Old 06-15-2014, 03:55 AM   #211
Robo COP
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: EA Still Owns the NFL License Exclusively

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Just out of curiosity, do you care about the facts or are you content believing what you believe? I only ask because if you care about the facts I'll try to find a links for you if not I'll just leave it be, as others have.
Lol. Go ahead and give me the facts their bub. I already know that the NFL supposedly took less money from EA, but it doesn't change the fact that there were offers from both companies on the table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Lol. First off you don't know what I do outside of this site my man. Secondly you are entitled to your opinion, I'll leave it at that.
.....? So let's hear it then "my man."

It's easy to pretend like you know more information without actually revealing any of that information. Good job. You totally just won the argument by being condescending while never really revealing you know squat about what happened. You just insinuated you did.

Great point. My man. I look forward to you actually contributing your knowledge. Unless you really are just going to leave it at that? I mean, if you really do know more about it, wouldn't it benefit us all if you shared this information?

Last edited by Robo COP; 06-15-2014 at 04:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove