View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 01:33 PM   #6
thedream2k13
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemplateR
Well, I agree with the point, that sport-games should going Indie. Most indie-developers making games with love and release their games on most important plattforms, like the PC.

In connection with PC:

At the moment I donīt like the situation of sport-games.
Some sport-games getting a stupid PC-Version with old engine or less features as the console-version. BUT some sport-games donīt get a pc-version anymore, like NHL or NFL.
I donīt have a console and I donīt want to buy it. Shy should I? I can also use my gamepad and I can also connect my pc to my tv. Why should I buy a console?

I would play all type of sport-games. Baseball, soccer, ice-hockey, basketball or american-football. I donīt care, if the game has licenses teams/players.

I only want to play is a sport-game with a realistic-engine (like Cryengine or UE4, not the stupid Ignite Engine) and a great, deep caarer-modus. And thats ON PC!!!!!!!
PC has never been the most important platform because consoles bring in the most $. The problem with PC gaming is i can go to thepiratebay.com and get every game for free. Devs hate it but cant stop it.
Exclusive licenses and bad developers are ruining the sports genre. Every Genre has monopoly right now and aside from the show, the quality of these titles re all suffering from it.