Old 06-15-2014, 02:29 PM   #244
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Still Owns the NFL License Exclusively

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Let's all be honest on many levels everyone realizes for the most part that Madden has not done as good of a job we all wanted..being I have NO background in programming at all..it appears the "base gameplay" code (or whatever it's called) is flawed..it appears that when they try and fix it something else breaks..again basic terms..the easiest way for me to compare (understand it) the whole video football game situation is this...Madden is the first girl friend i had..then new girl moves into town (2k) and the "grass was green on other side" that "girlfriend" had flaws just like the first but different flaws..then that girlfriend (2k) left and I had to go back to first girlfriend (Madden)..then while at the bar one night I met this new girl (Backbreaker)..she appeared hot but as soon as the lights turned on in the morning I realize I drink to much meeting Backbreaker and she was ugly as sin..then back to Madden I went..Madden this year was nice enough to "workout" and get this "smoking hot" new body..however when Madden opens her mouth she is dumb as "rocks"..but like woman, Madden has the power lol..and I'm stuck with good looking Madden but god she (Madden) makes me want to slam my head against the wall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, that actually sums it up quite nicely.