View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #46
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Has anyone noticed the pre-play fidgets now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I see some of that old locomotion stuff you guys are talking about and I really think they are and have been since last year, working right now on a new animation/locomotion system.

I'm calling it now, madden 16 will have a new True Motion animation system and a focus on WR/DB interactions, Living Worlds fully fleshed out, and continual improvement across the board on the areas worked on in 25 & 15. IF that happens how satisfied with this Madden team would you be?
No way. We will get WR/DB interaction next year, and that will probably be about it. After all, you have to give people something to buy for the following year, right? Since there aren't enough ideas to put into a game in a cycle.

You said all of this same stuff in Madden 13, then Madden 25, and now this year. Right now, you are living proof that the EA marketing team's brainwashing really does work. Come on man, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have a very incomplete football game here, and not to mention, all we are talking about is Gameplay and Presentation. The severely lacking career mode(s) are a whole new can of worms.