View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 01:37 AM   #72
vrtkolman
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

If there was one thing I want in franchise mode, it's making the CPU more competitive. The AI roster management is awful and after 4 or 5 years into it, your team is always way better off than every other team. Making free agents harder to sign would go a long way in helping with this.

If I were to dare to dream, I would want some sort of roster move veto. For every team, if I don't like a certain roster move they made I could veto it and handle it myself. It would be a nice medium between the time consuming control of all 32 teams and controlling just 1 team and watching every other team around me crumble with bad GM decisions.

Coordinators should be in the game, and they should have an impact. I don't get why this isn't a thing.

I would love to be able to dynamically rate players based on my own criteria of stats. I don't care about overall rating, but if I were looking at free agent press cornerbacks, it would be nice to display a rating based only on their press rating, strength, coverage skills, size, etc.

Draft classes are terrible. The player names are really bad too but I don't care about that as long as the physical attributes get looked at.

There is no excuse for not having compensatory draft picks, or a practice squad, or a real offseason experience (voluntary OTAs, etc.), or player suspensions, or meaningful practices during the week. Franchise mode is pretty much empty outside of games played.