View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 10:17 AM   #45
l_reed05
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
Real-time physics/player movement is STILL broken. I saw several times where a WR with a free release was able to get to 12 yards in 1.27 seconds. The fastest any player has ever run a 10-yard split in ideal conditions with fresh legs and no pads was only 1.40 seconds.

The players are still accelerating WAY TOO FAST to be considered "realistic".

I really don't care to hear about the speed threshold either. That shouldn't matter. The game should be made with one setting, IMO: True-To-Life.

This superhuman acceleration is NOT true to life. Unreal.
mannn I get your points and i'm all for any improvements to madden... me personally just give me better graphics and new rosters every year and i'm happy... anything else is just a plus.... but at the end of the day its a video game... so when you get into the science of it by saying on the game a plyer gets up the field in this amount of seconds and in real life its this amount of seconds is CRAZY!!! thats just like in real life its 15min quarters and 3-5 min commercials. do you want that in madden also??? all im saying is a game is a game and life is life... sure madden could use improvements but some of u guys expect to much..
Advertisements - Register to remove