View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 12:26 PM   #59
tha_show256
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Gameplay Footage & More on the Play Call System

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I have a way that I feel about this game and so do you. I'm not preaching anything and in the past yeah I used to try to get people to think more positive about the game, but now, now I'm just giving an honest opinion. The problem is that everyone is used to being pessimistic and negative, that the slightest bit of positivity or optimism, is seen as overbearing and embarrassing. In most people's opinion the game hasn't improved and never can whatever, in my opinion it has and will continue to greatly. I see no difference. We're at opposite sides of the spectrum and we both are passionate about what we believe.

As far as Madden 15 blowing people away, I said I believeMadden 15 will blow us away. I had no idea we would be getting so little amounts of footage which makes it harder to be impressed. We still haven't seen how a game plays out from beginning to end even.I still think it will blow people away once they put the controller in their hand, but I realize some need to see more to be impressed, some will never see enough, some will never accept a EA football title, and some will be happy because its football, that's just the way it is. Do what's best for you, don't worry about me or what others think.
Quote of the day right here! Church!!!!