View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 08:13 AM   #127
RyanLeaf16
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: EA Sports UFC Available Now, Post Your Impressions

I'm really enjoying the game. It's still not a complete simulation experience, but, I don't think we could ever get that in a MMA game. I think it would be too difficult to map controls and players would likely get frustrated quickly. With that being said, I think it does an excellent job of creating compelling fights, challenging the user and making it fun.

I only played a handful of matches last night, but, they were challenging and some went the distance.

GSP (me) vs Hendricks - Scored the KO of Hendricks w/:04 seconds left in the 3rd round. Had it gone to decision, I think GSP would have taken it 29-28.

Weidman (me) vs Machida - 5 round battle. I turn HUD OFF so I don't know what to expect and Weidman took the decision 49-46.

Sonnen (me) vs Wandy - I got KO'd in the 1st round. My fault though, Wandy was so aggressive, that I felt like I would just stand and bang with him. Took him down once and should have kept him there, but, I actually stood the fight up and that was my mistake.

JDS (me) vs Travis Browne - Scored the KO of Browne in the 2nd round. Heavyweight fights are a whole different beast all together. They move slower, they are massively scaled and pack so much power behind their strikes.