View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #4970
Inzombniac
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I got drafted by the Suns who just were not a fit for me at all. With no way (that I knew of) to get Plumlee and Len more minutes, Okafor continually got a lot of playing time and it felt like our rim protection lacked big time. I should have asked for a trade before the deadline but figured I'd will the team to the Playoffs. Ended up not even coming close and by the end of the year, they had the number one draft pick in which they drafted a 70 overall SG. I decided the team wasn't for me and did the trade star teammate trick only I ended up traded to the Bobcats.

So I just outright asked for a trade and got traded to my destination of choice and the team I picked in the survey at the beginning, the Lakers. My team starting five?

Myself (87 overall)
Kobe Bryant
Lebron James
Pau Gasol
Jordan Hill

I dunno how the Lakers pulled not only that off but keeping Nick Young, Farmar, Brooks and various others. I got traded for Kendall Marshall with the Lakers also sending picks. I can already tell this is going to be a lot of fun and I'll have realistic scoring instead of having to put up 30-40 every game to win. Not gonna get a lot of playing time with this team though since half the season is already over after all of this trade business and key gaming unless Kobe and Pau get signed again.