View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 02:34 AM   #82
JKSportsGamer1984
MVP

OVR: 0
I hear you but I don't think DB/WR interactions would be the last major hurdle. Although Madden has definitely improved, there's no denying that, I think it's only scratching the surface. The fact is Madden has been so far behind where they should be by now that we've all been conditioned over the years. Subconsciously our standards for videogame football have been lowered. If you really think about it, most of the improvements that Madden is adding have either been done before or should've been in the game years ago. I mean they just added foot planting last year. They just added passing trajectories 2 years ago lol. Now of course I'm glad that they added these things, better late than never but my point is we're giving them praise for adding things that should be no brainers for football games. Now that they finally have a solid foundation, they need to take it to the next level by really individualizing how these players move on the field. We need Signature Ball Carrying Styles, Signature Running Animations, Signature Catching Animations, cleaner physics system, smoother transitional animations, better gang tackling, presentation that tops 2K5, more AI awareness, REAL Living Worlds with Real Sidelines, etc...& that's just off the top of my head. So while the game has improved as it should be, it still has a long way to go. The last thing I want is for EA to feel like they've arrived lol.