View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 12:24 PM   #346
Dirk5049ers
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: EA Still Owns the NFL License Exclusively

A lot of people are complaining about the license, but you all forget that we hold the power in the end. Instead of coming here complaining and then STILL buying the game, how about not giving EA your money? I've been a Madden player since Sega Genesis and would buy the game every year. But in the last 5 yrs, I've only purchased Madden 2010. I've always played a wait and see approach. If there's a continual decrease in revenue, you don't think the NFL and EA will take notice? I understand that some guys only play sports titles and some only play Madden. But there's so many other choices of games from developers who actually put 100% in their product. Destiny comes out a few weeks after Madden. That game looks amazing after playing the Alpha and I already have friends who're skipping Madden because their gonna be playing Destiny so much game. All I'm saying is that if you're happy with Madden, then buy it. But if you're gonna complain and still give them your money, then you're no better than the yearly buyers who cheese online as far as I'm concerned.