View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 12:59 PM   #3924
Von Dozier
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Yikes!!! Can you give us the ratings of the Miss State RT (PBK, RBK, AWR), the awareness of the MSU QB and the Pass Rush/Block Shed rating of the LE?

Were the sacks the result of pressure, too many screens, etc? Did you blitz a lot, or was it with a 4 man rush? What style of defense were you running?
Don't have exact ratings right now, but when the QB wasn't firing rocket lasers at will and going 33/35 (he was rated an 80ovr, not an amazing player at all. I used purely zone in the first half and purely man in the second, neither stopped him at all.) he'd end up trying to scramble to the right, usually straight into the RT/LE. I might try (i think it was) Charter's suggestion of changing all the scrambling QB's I face to "Balanced" so they don't run around so idiotically.

And anyone using these, is it just me who is using these sliders beyond year 1 in their dynasty? Like I said in my last post, I'm in year 4 with pretty much all game-generated players now and wondering if that's making my outcomes so wonky.

I'll try a few more games but I'm going to change the HUM/CPU passing to 10/10 instead of 45. QBs are just too accurate for me right now.