View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 05:16 PM   #96
Baker0120
Banned

Baker0120's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Honestly, and I'm sure many of you will agree with what I'm going to say..... We all know EA.... I guarantee you this year nothing besides practice will be fixed so next year they can say in an E3 interview "We totally fixed CFM and gave the players everything they asked for" ... and that be what they do for next years game... smh. We may get WR/DB jostling, enhanced animations like gang tackling and finally getting rid of the robotic movements (don't hold your breath) and a "overall" aka FIX to CFM's problems/lack of content.

I'm nothing but an offline CFM player and try to make it as real as possible, but I'm also a realist when it comes to knowing now.. not hoping.. KNOWING they won't do what we want or make it as real as the NFL actually is...

hell people have been asking that the stands not be 100% capacity for years now and they have told us the NFL doesn't want that to be seen in the game... so even preseason, or if you play with the Jags (yes bc they suck) The stands must be 100% full and can't show any sort of attendance in the CFM... that's bull**** IMO.

Last edited by Baker0120; 06-19-2014 at 05:21 PM.