View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 11:17 PM   #17
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden 15 presentation article (few more details on halftime show)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Not sure how it will play out. I read something about how it would update on fantasy football numbers or something so that could end up being all that refers to. Currently in CFM, all the CPU games are simulated after you've completed your own game so my guess is that would have to change. I worry that if they show stats at halftime it will be just showing stats as if the games have all been completed and ruin the effect on the early games.

Still extremely nervous about CFM news and where it will fall. Hoping for some presentation treats like maybe bringing ESPN presentation over from NCAA for Monday Night games.
If they do it how the halftime show worked in NCAA, all games that day are simulated when you play your game. The game engine then updates your game with stats/scores from other games as they play out in relation to your game and what time it started.

So if you have a 4:15/4:25 ET start time, all of the 1 pm ET games will be done, and the other 4 pm ET games will update at a similar rate that your game progresses. For a 1 pm game, you will see the other 1 pm games update as you go along, but you won't see any scores from late/night/MNF games.

I'm assuming that's how it'll work, as that's how NCAA worked. It could be different

Watch me play video games