View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 04:54 AM   #1078
TheRealHST
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by burter
Ok question about the QB accuracy stuff. I'm a bit confused looking at the videos. They said they made it where it actually works. But in madden, and even more so in ncaa, if you put the qb acc between 0-5 you got those kind of throws. I never played with a great qb so I'm not sure how it had affected those guys, but in madden I always build a team up and I normally start off with a qb that is like 55-60 overall. So that slider did work for bad qb's. So did changing that slider have any or no affect if you played with like Manning? Because all the errant throws I'm seeing in the videos, are ones I have seen already in previous maddens and more so in Ncaa. Some of the errant throws seem more realistic but it still one's I have seen by changing that slider.

Is it more for the online area since quick games you can't change sliders? I haven't played online so I don't know. But like I was watching a vid where the guy said he threw it into the dirt because he held down on the stick, and I did that a few times on dig routes and such trying to keep it away from the CB.
I need to know about passing as well. You want to know about accuracy and I want to know about control. Can I put the ball where I want? That's my question.