Old 06-22-2014, 01:22 AM   #17
StormsWarning
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: List of Classic Seasons & Historic Specialty Rosters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsnell10
I've got about 100 guys left for 25 man rosters for 1990. I was going back and forth adding about 5-10 guys that were up and down in the majors that year as well. i'll probably put out 1990 with just the 25 man roster (V.1), and then later add in those extra guys. The plan is to put out 1988-1992 eventually, since we can finally port guys over from year to year now. Adding more years either way won't be very hard to do after that. Looks like most of the 90's will be covered in this year, pretty cool stuff.

I've been itching to transfer over the All Time set though. I just looked at the work we did on '12 for that set and it was pretty amazing. Once I get that rolling I'll start a thread in this forum, for updates, progress, adding new players and so on. Most faces were spot on, but I'll update a few that need it.
thats is great news bro. i think its cool, to see all of these classic rosters in the mix like this. A 25 man v1 is epic to! I remember that roster from 12, that roster was incredibly wicked!