View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 09:08 AM   #17
carnalnirvana
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15: Five Tips To Be Better This Fall

this vid is what madden head to head is all about.

most of what he said is spot on but the GAMEPLAY in madden enables the cheesing.

if you cant make realistic animations and spot on movement then let the ratings level the teams.

there are few backs with great hands, yet in madden i can have a 65 cth HB make 10 catches for 100+yds EVERY GAME...

if a player wants to run a/same play 50 times to megatron i dont mind that, and if he catches it 30 times i can live with that because i should be blanketing megatron. BUT if the entire team can make megatron type catches then there is no possible defense to cover 5 receivers capable of making 90% of all catch attempts...

this is why head to head is trash unless its a sim gamer, every player can do everything, realisitcally if you wanted to pass all day you need to get a blocking back in the back field now you change you playbook.

and a short passing game should get physically punished by hits after the catch but since every wr has kung fu grip they never fumble and never seen to get scared of soft up after multiple crushing hits.

the game does not have fundamental counters to strategies cheese or otherwise...

#18 greatest EVA....