View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 08:15 PM   #433
Folarin
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

General Improvements:
1. Bring back create a player. No excuse not to have it.
2. Update the presentation. Maybe get TNT integration. This includes halftime shows and post game shows. Weekly Inside the NBA recap and stuff like that.
3. Bring back Crew
4. Fix servers
5. No more balls or limbs going through player's bodies.
6. More signature skills (clutch shooter)
7. More fluid dribbling
8. More trophy presentations (MVP, Conference championships, etc.)
MyGM:
1. Better CPU trade logic
2. Ease up on the VC
MyCareer:
1. Be able to change jerseys
2. More career paths (Choose to be a star, role player, unknown, etc.)
3. Bring back the draft combine, add personal team workouts, summer league, D-league, euroleague and training camp.
4. Include actual jerseys in the rising star challenge
5. Better trade logic (If I'm a point guard there's no reason why the Bulls should be trading for me. If a team has zero interest there should be zero chance of me going there).
6. All playoff games should be key games. Also add on legacy games for games with legacy implications.
7. Olympic play/International play during the summer
8. Workout with friends/legends during the Summer
9. Overhaul free agency: Players from other teams trying to recruit you, Owner/GMs making a pitch to you, collude with players to form a super team, take less money, etc.
10. More sponsors
11. I shouldn't have to spend VC on different accessory colors.
12. Set accessories for home/road games
13. Be able to change jersey numbers
14. More realistic rivalry story: If Ellis is averaging 5 points per game and can't even get off the bench he shouldn't be competing with me when it comes to sponsor offers. He shouldn't even be talking to me at half court. And no matter how badly you beat him down he doesn't acknowledge me as the better player until I win a ring in my second season.
15. Be able to write social media messages
16. Be able to be selected in the second round, go undrafted, go to the D-League, or even the Euroleague.