View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 11:16 AM   #36
FBall Life
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 presentation article (few more details on halftime show)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Like I said in a earlier post, the halftime show is dynamic, they will talk about specific plays and how they happened. If you got a big goal line stand or 3rd down stop and then scored a TD on the next drive, it will show the big stop and the TD. Having low expectations is one thing but the information is out there, it's not generic and it's not repetitive.
You're speaking of these things in absolutes, like you've seen them running in the game with your own two eyes. But you haven't. What EA says will be in the game and how EA says these things will be implemented, we know from their track record, doesn't always match up.

Go re-read the Infinity Engine press release(no two tackles will ever be the same), then I'll show you multiple tackle animations that are exactly the same. Go re-read the Ignite Engine press release where they mentioned human level intelligence, human biometrics, etc. Then show me where any of that stuff was in Madden 25.

Stop taking things EA says at face value when they haven't earned that kind of trust.