Old 06-23-2014, 02:39 PM   #50
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 15: Five Tips To Be Better This Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
IMO, they're not refusing to do anything. They are giving folks exactly what they ask for. Most of even OS are asking for peripheral improvements.

How many folks are asking for gap/contain assignments, retiered playbooks... it's only recently that folks are ralying around animations & locomotion. These are the core issues.

Dropping back 20 yards? What did most folks ask for? Inaccuracy when QBs drop that far. What did we get? Inaccurate passes. The real problem? Blocking for 3, 5 & 7 step drops, the interaction between blockers/rushers & the angle created by dropping back that far.
I disagree, the main thing people have been asking for are fixes, not bandaids, they are just willing to settle for bandaids when it's painfully obvious real fixes aren't coming. I have read countless posts over the years from numerous posters going into great deal about how to actually fix things and it pretty much being stated "that's too complex". I know I'm preaching to the choir because that's what you were told about tiered play calling. So if after that being said, one continues to ask for the fix, their essentially labeled nonconstructive, beating a dead horse, etc.

It's been stated repeatedly that they/Tiburon shouldn't/doesn't need us to suggest anything to them, in regards to football fundamentals, the blueprint is already there in real football and past football games. They seem to do whatever they want to do and when that happens to coincide with what people actually asked for, they tout that as "listening to the fans", hell they'll even tout that when not one "fan" I know of has actually asked for what they've done, lol.