Old 06-23-2014, 04:41 PM   #54
BezO
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 15: Five Tips To Be Better This Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I don't know man, just doesn't seem to matter to me, they'll give us what they deem possible, in relation to developing Madden, not video games in general. When I look at things like franchise mode and presentation where there is a general consensus on mimicking real life, yet Tiburon still does their own thing to a certain extent, I can't see game play being any different.

The overriding thing for me is out of those people you believe are asking for bandaids first versus fixes, how many would be mad at a fundamental fix? I don't think most would, seeing as the fix would likely address their core issue anyway.
I doubt will ever know if it matters. Most folks are not as sim as they think. And even the simmest of heads continue to support what EA spits out.

Presentation is one of the few things that look decent. The halftime show is ehh, but replays are better and have been decent in the past.

I don't think many would be mad at a fundamental fix at all. But EA is listening to it's fans, even the simmest of OS members. Look back at issues like super LBs, CBs tackling too well, scrambling QBs, QBs dropping back too far, etc. up to audibles & hot routes. Look at how most want these issues addressed and compare that to what you know should be implemented.

There's a handful of core issues that would address all these peripheral problems, but most don't attribute those problems to a bigger issue or don't believe EA will address them. There's a reason why the number of problems aren't going down. They're just being shuffled.