Wolverines05
Rookie

Wolverines05's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: E3 Gameplay Analysis and Breakdown Play by Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
*raises hand*

I may or may not have 20 hours in on Madden since then (I'm curious what that's supposed to mean). And for what I'm looking for, it hasn't improved MUCH. I won't say it will never improve, but...

What do you want from folks? We get your enthusiasm, but what is it based on? Promises?

I think the increased rate of improvement you see is still baby steps to others. That's why every thread turns into this. I'm curious what you think has improved so greatly, because everything you seem happy about looks half baked to me.

And for my taste, the biggest jump in recent times was from '09 to '10. Now, if the vids released so far have been holding back on features, great. If not, this looks like the same core game.

Also, I don't think the likes of Ian, Cam & Rex are the issue.
The fact is, people have the right to be skeptical. And they probably should be. Personally, I have a lot of confidence in this new team. Not based solely on lofty promises, but on the difference in gameplay footage from even madden 25 to 15. seriously, take a look at madden 25 on youtube, and then back to 15. its quite a large difference. Still, i think madden 15 will be a "good" game (about a 7.5 out of 10) but since madden 13, i see madden going in the right direction. I truly think well be getting great games in about 2 or 3 years. Ultimately, while the game may not be close to where it can or even should be, I find it hard to deny the obvious, substantial improvements in the past two years.

BTW, I'll have a presentation vid up in a few minutes, and post that on a new thread
Advertisements - Register to remove