View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 11:47 PM   #12
Hoops737
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Referee, QB Drop Backs and Running animations need to be redone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
I am not sure what ya'll see but I do see signature throwing animations. I am a MUT gamer and I have used many different QB's including Legends and I feel and see a difference in all their throwing mechanics.

If you go into the create a player editor, you will see you can choose the throwing motion for your QB.

In respect to the running animations: true step is governing a universal true step method for running-back's - I would at least like to see all 22 players using true step movements before I start seeing signature running animations for the running-backs.

In respect to QB drop-back animations: does every QB really have a unique drop-step? I assumed they were all taught to make the same drop-step movements depending on the formation: under center, pistol, shotgun.
So you see Drew Brees on his tip toes, head arched on deep ball throws? Peyton Mannings "hot feet"? Phillip Rivers' shot put ball?

I don't and that's what I want. Pay the players whatever you must to come in and just give me something. They've got my hard earned cash for 20 years to do it