View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 03:26 PM   #145
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: The Tackling in Madden 15 is ATROCIOUS!

Bezo man, I'm just, I don't know what the word is but wow man. I don't mean that in any kind of condescending way, I have the utmost respect of your opinion but I just can't see this. Specifics aside, gamers are generally asking for a complete football game, basically the football equivalent of The Show, with options to customize their experience. I just can't see how Tiburon accomplishing that or not, is on anybody but them, they are the ones making the game.

If they're taking cues from the community on how to specifically create the game then Madden is truly in bad shape and again all that can be done seems to be bandaids. That's like Tiburon saying "we can't fix the game properly for whatever reason so what's the communities suggestions to make the best of it". That's not the communities fault, they didn't design that hot mess of code, technically it's not the current devs fault either but it is what it is. I guess I'm going the long way of saying if Tiburon was going to fundamentally fix the game, they would because those fixes would better accomplish whatever people are suggesting with the bandaids. It's not like the community is going to have to pay more for fixes instead of bandaids, the notion that Tiburon could add fixes versus bandaids but haven't because they think the community prefers bandaids I just don't buy into. I can see it in the broad sense of if the majority of their consumer base refused to buy Madden until the game was fixed, then yeah that's a given but that ish ain't happening. A large portion of their consumers feel the game is good enough and they don't fall into that group requesting bandaids because they're not very vocal period.

No need for me to keep saying the same thing over and over some more so I'll just leave it at that.
Advertisements - Register to remove