View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
brianski71
Rookie

brianski71's Arena

OVR: 0
I've been playing the game for PS4 for an hour or so now. It's great! All of the people complaining about it are taking it way too seriously. I held off on the PS3 version, waiting instead for today's release, so I can't compare the two. I did download the mobile version awhile ago, and I must say that it's much more enjoyable on the console. The gameplay is the same, but it's much easier to make your players do what you want them to do on the console. Of course it's not The Show. If you expect a similar sim game, obviously you're going to be disappointed. If you wanted a baseball sim on the Xbox One, why didn't you just buy a PS4 and get The Show? As a hardcore baseball fan, who has been playing baseball games since the Nintendo days, RBI 14 is an awesome throwback game. I own The Show and love it. But, this is a great change of pace from that. Of course it'd be nice to have stat tracking, and like everyone else, I'm puzzled as to why I have to keep my own stats to track my progress toward unlocking uniforms. But, this is a great start for the resurrected franchise. I really hope they keep it coming for years to come. And I can't wait until the alumni pack is out for PS4!