Old 06-25-2014, 10:13 AM   #4057
jp18
MVP

jp18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I kinda hear ya', HFA is a bit weird.....

However, I have always found that LSU isn't as dangerous on this game as they are in real life (any slider set used or roster used). They don't run enough with their backs and run way too many shotgun plays. This is a power football team that doesn't play as much like one as I would like (especially if you use 14-15 rosters w/o Mettenberger).

I suspect it is the LSU playbook or something hidden in the coaching rating that makes a difference...

Just my two cents.....

I agree with that it is mind boggling how this works. I read in an earlier post by you about the hot/cold streaks. I am playing around with this with memphis and lsu, lsu doesn't play the way they should but you are definitely right about those streaks. I gave up a 10 play 66 yard drive held lsu to a fg next drive I look at them 9/11 of my defensive players were on a hot streak. First 2 plays incomplete pass and a 1 yard run entire defense was on a hot streak. I proceeded to purposely make user errors until lsu scored. Next possession still all hot. If I could only see there's to see if they get this type of boost as well. On offense I have done nothing but I have my offensive line on a hot streak. Is it fair to say you were seeing similar results?