View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 11:38 AM   #32
dkp23
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: New Game Network Hands on at E3(fairly in depth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I'm not even going to waste my time going over all the improvements in gameplay and realism since Cam came and in 15 alone, if all you think they did was add play call screens and cones.
Improvements/Realism? The problem is, EA can say anything is an improvement, but really it is just an adjustment. It doesnt make it an improvement.

Remember the year where they said they fixed defensive AI, zone coverages, and defenders able to play flats better? I believe that was m12. Oh now this year they are finally "fixing" defense again? So they are recycling a new improvement. What they do is flip flop every year, they "improve" one year, then next year it is horrible and then ok, finally it is fun to play defense again! How bout consistently improve it instead of borking the defense to enhance the stupid precision running thing in m25.

Every year "ratings matter now", wait so it didnt matter before? Like having a million different ratings, yet it didnt matter, but it matters this year finally?

Now lets get to realism

So it is real that i can hot route everybody on the field on any given play? Doesnt seem real to me

for years, zig zagging all across the field?

I can list so many more, but you get the point.

My point is, why even waste the time on fixing the play call menu, nobody really complained about that. They should of known they were going to made fun of the cone so why implement it in the game again? Why do you think the question always come up "can i turn it off". If people are asking that, that is a problem. I understand it is only an animation thing, but still leave it out. Just improve the tackling period! Like putting in true organic gang tackling or tacklingi n general.