Old 06-25-2014, 04:35 PM   #1104
Only1LT
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Player movement and animations in general look smoother this year and more realistic, you can't tell the difference on a small screen and you can't tell just how good the player models are either. The improvements are much more noticeable on a bigger screen. Watch the videos on your tv in 1080p or even 720 and you will see what I'm referring to.
Animations look, for the most part, exactly the same. I have not seen anything more than miniscule improvements in the animations in the footage I've seen. Does not matter whether I watch it on a monitor, a phone, or my 110" screen. Basically no improvement what so ever. Yes, YouTube, except in rare circumstances, is only 30fps, but missing frames has nothing to do with what I am looking for and I've seen enough internet videos in comparison to the actual game being in front of me, to know how to separate what YouTube is doing, vs what the game is not doing.

The running animations look like what I've been seeing for a long while now. If that is what True Step has to offer then I don't care if every player has it or not. What's the difference?

The player models and graphics in general do look improved, though.